isotretinoin no prescription Founded in 2007, DOBpros has established itself as one of the building consultants in the industry. We provide exceptional design services, progress and special inspections, permit expediting, violation removal and city record research throughout the five boroughs of NYC and throughout Long Island. We are committed to guiding our clients through the complexities of municipal requirements involved in building construction, development and maintenance.

  • We combine Quality Workmanship, Superior Knowledge and Low Prices
  • We Can Ensure a Job is Done on Time and on Budget
  • We have the experience, personnel and resources
  • We provide Professional Service for building owners, property managers, and investors
  • 10 Years Experience and a Real Focus on Customer Satisfaction


click this over here now We combine professional standards, superior knowledge and low prices to provide you with service unmatched by our competitors.


We have the experience, personnel and resources to make the project run smoothly. We can ensure a job is done on time.


Work with us involve a carefully planned series of steps, centered around a schedule we stick to and frequent communication.


Years on the market.

Completed Projects and Inspections.

Licensed Professionals.


Our mission is to provide each and every client with exemplary service with all things related to the design, expediting, inspection, or construction administration of buildings. We aim to run projects smoothly and efficiently from start to finish in order to provide a compressed construction schedule and accelerated occupancy.


  • How can I legally change the occupancy type of my building?

    You will need to consult with a New York State Registered Architect or Professional Engineer who can advise you regarding zoning and construction requirements. An application must be approved by the Department of Buildings and a permit obtained prior to any change being made. Upon completion of the work, and a satisfactory final inspection, a Certificate of Occupancy will be issued.

  • When am I required to obtain a work permit?

    A work permit is required for the cutting away of any wall, floor, or roof construction, or any portion thereof; or the removal, cutting, or modification of any beams or structural supports; or the removal, change, or closing of any required means of egress; or the rearrangement or relocation of any parts of the building affecting loading or exit requirements, or light, heat, ventilation, or elevator requirements; additions to, alterations of, or rearrangement, relocation or removal of any standpipe or sprinkler piping, water distribution piping, house sewer, private sewer, or drainage system, including leaders, or any soil, waste or vent pipe, or any gas distribution system, or any other work affecting health or the fire or structural safety of the building.

  • Should I be concerned if my building has open violations?

    The existence of an open violation(s) is not an automatic cause for alarm. Violations can be for major or minor offenses of the Building Code or Zoning Resolution. Violations can remain open even after the offending condition is corrected because a Certificate of Correction has not been filed indicating that the condition has been corrected.

  • What's the difference between a demolition and an alteration?

    Demolition is the removal of the entire building, including the foundation. In an alteration you may remove interior and exterior walls, but not the entire foundation. An alteration can also be the addition of stories; an enlargement; or a new structure built on top of an existing foundation.

  • Why doesn't my building have a Certificate of Occupancy?

    Buildings built prior to 1938 that have had no changes made to its occupancy nor egress since then were not required to have a Certificate of Occupancy.

© Copyright 2016 Studio88